The Strength Matters Online Trainer Certification (SMOTC)
mit James Breese
The Strength Matters Online Trainer Certification is a two-day hands on practical and learning experience to give you the skills and knowledge you need to become a successful online trainer, so that you can help more clients, earn more money and have more freedom.
This two-day certification is the first step in immersing yourself in the unique methodology and reasoning behind the Strength Matters training systems that help everyday athletes around the world lose weight, get stronger, and live better. You’ll learn from the coaches who use this methodology daily, covering everything from assessments, program design and nutrition coaching to how to use software and implement these theories in practice with your clients.
No stone will be left unturned as we take you behind the scenes with the Strength Matters coaching system and share with you the exact same system, tools and resources we use to run a successful online coaching business with clients all around the world, so that you can become successful too.
This certification is designed for trainers who want to become confident and successful at running an online training business, and having the clarity, systems, and confidence to do so. Yet, at the same time, perfect for gym owners who want the systems, tools and resources to train their staff and hold them accountable to working with people online. But ultimately, it’s perfect for both trainers and gym owners to help them get their clients better results and better training experiences.
Lead Instructor: James Breese
Besides chief dream maker at Strength Matters, James Breese is an author, speaker, podcaster, and vlogger. Born and raised on a farm in Mid-Wales, he’s always had a passion for team sports and speaking foreign languages. Educated at Cardiff University, he studied French and German and completed a master’s in computer science. Deciding against life in the corporate sector, he went in search of something more adventurous. He joined the Metropolitan Police Service, starting his career in Brixton, London.
Always the adventurer, it was during his time in the Met that he realized his true calling lay outside the police. He left the police in 2012 as his love for the mountains, snowboarding, and health and fitness became clear. Since forming Strength Matters in 2015, he’s been on a mission to help everyday athletes over thirty lose weight, get stronger, and live better.
When he’s not on an airplane or speaking on stage, you’ll find James in the mountains of Wales or Austria, living the everyday athlete lifestyle. And when he’s not in the mountains, you’ll find him drinking coffee, going to the cinema, listening to live music, playing cricket, and watching his beloved Wales rugby and Manchester United soccer teams with friends.
You can connect with James on Instagram @jamesbreese or visit his website, jamesbreese.com.
Part 1: Getting Started
1. How to Choose Your Online Business Model
2. How to Choose Your Client Avatar and Niche
3. How to Choose Your Training Software and Why
4. How to Set Up Your Pricing and Packaging Structure
Part 2: The Strength Matters Online Training Model
1. An Introduction to the Strength Matters Pyramid of Vitality
2. An In-depth Strength Matters Hierarchy
3. The Model of Fitness (Scoring System)
4. The Strength Matters 24/7 Training Approach
Part 3: The Strength Matters Online Assessments
1. Health Assessments
2. Movement Assessments
3. Strength Assessments
4. Cardio Assessments
Part 4: Interpreting Client Assessments
1. How to Store the Assessment Data Online (TC and Excel)
2. How to Use the Strength Matters Scoring System
3. Real World Client Case Studies
4. Live Group Implementation
Part 5: Program Design Fundamentals 1
1. The LAWS of all Workouts
2. Warm-Up and Cooldown Structures
3. How to Create Activation Plans
4. How to Store them in your training software to save time and money
Part 6: Program Design Fundamentals 2
1. How to Write Training Programs for Health
2. How to Write Fat Loss Training Programs
3. How to Write Strength Training Programs
4. How to Write Cardio Training Programs
Part 7: Putting it All Together
1. How We Communicate with Clients and Quickly Write Client Programs
2. How We Approach Nutrition with Clients
3. How to On-Board New Clients
4. How to Hold Clients Accountable and Keep them Engaged
INFOS ZUR FORTBILDUNG
- 2-day-Workshop: 3rd – 4th December 2022
- Time: 09:00 - 18:00
- Location: Munich (Germany)
- Early Bird Price: 459,- € inkl. MwSt.
- Regular Price: 499,- € inkl. MwSt.
- Kickoff Price: 399,- € inkl. MwSt. (the first two weeks until july 16)
- Workshop Certificate