Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
FMS -Functional Movement Screen Level 1 online
English version - german version coming soon
Online Course | Certification included | Special pricing for the first 20 costumers
For a more comprehensive and practical introduction into the Functional Movement Screen, FMS recommends the Movement Experience, a two day live seminar that outlines the importance of mastering movement quality before transitioning into movement competency.
The FMS Level 1 Online Course provides an introduction to movement principles and how they can assist in the training process. The focus of this course is to provide an overview of the Functional Movement Screen and how to administer it. The Functional Movement Screen is a rating and ranking system that captures mobility and motor control in seven fundamental movement patterns. During this course you will learn how to accurately perform and score the screen.
The core focus of the Functional Movement Screen is to set a movement baseline in order to assist in your ability to create more effective training and programming decisions. This screening tool and approach has been effectively utilized in a variety of training settings from traditional fitness to elite professional sports.
Once you have viewed and studied the online material, you will be prepared to take the FMS Certification Exam ( included in the course and available online). Upon passing the exam, you will earn one complimentary year of FMS Certified Membership. FMS membership unlocks the entire FMS website including:
• FMS Pro exercise library
• Listing on the Certified Member Map,
• Networking opportunities with exercise professionals who share the same principles as you.
After purchasing the FMS Level 1 Online Course, you will receive an email outlining how to access your course.**
- One year of access to the FMS Level 1 Online course*
- Access to over 100 minutes of video content and a downloadable manual
- Unit 1: History of the Screen and Understanding Why
- Unit 2: Overview, Set-up and Scoring of the 7 Tests
- Unit 3: FMS Scoring Report and using the Light System
- Unit 4: How results impact programming and corrective exercise strategies
- Appendix 1: Introduction to the Motor Control Screen (MCS)
- Appendix 2: Modified FMS
- *After certification, professionals who maintain their membership will continue to have access to this course.
The advantages of the App
- MOVE with FMS Pro Your screening and burden sharing tool to collect, manage and log movement data to help your customers and patients achieve their goals
- Efficient app design, so you have more time for your customers and patients
- All transaction data clearly stored in one place
- SFMA, FMS and FCS notes guide you through the app
- Expanded areas make it easier to decide on suitable exercises
- Connect to your customer directly from the app to make corrections and create workouts
- Synchronize your apps with the FMS exercise library
- Course language: english
- regular price: 370,-€ incl. MwSt.
- Special price: 299,-€ incl. MwSt.*
- One year of access to the FMS Level 1 Online course
- *only valid for the first 20 customers
Attention - speical pricing for the 20 first coustomers!
**Please notice that it can last at least 24 hours until you receive your account access by mail.