FMS - Functional Movement Screen Level 2 online
Online Course | Certification included
For a more comprehensive and practical introduction into the Functional Movement Screen, FMS recommends the Movement Experience, a two day live seminar that outlines the importance of mastering movement quality before transitioning into movement competency.
- Functional Movement Screen corrective philosophy and strategies.
- Examples of scoring results from a Functional Movement Screen.
- How to interpret Functional Movement Screen results to determine training priorities.
- Corrective exercise applications and strategies to improve your clients' movement pattern limitations that the Functional Movement Screen uncovers.
- Specific exercise progressions focused on breathing, mobility, and motor control to improve each pattern.
- Case studies for practical application of the movement evaluation and correction.
One year of access to the FMS Level 2 Online course.* This course includes access to almost 8 hours of video content and a downloadable manual. The chapters included in this course are as follows:
Chapter 1: Introduction to the FMS Level 2 Online Course
Chapter 2: FMS Level 2 Virtual Course (pre-recorded)
Appendix #1: Review of Key Concepts
Appendix #2: Additional Case Studies
- Course language: english
- 8 hourse video content
- regular price: 599,-€ incl. MwSt.
- One year of access to the FMS Level 2 Online course
**Please notice that it can last at least 24 hours until you receive your account access by mail.