Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
SFMA 2 - Selective Functional Movement Assessment
The SFMA Level 2 provides a systematic approach to efficiently treating movement dysfunction.
What is SFMA Level 2?
The Level 2 Course emphasizes our 3 R's approach - Reset, Reinforce, and Reloading - to restore proper movement. With your SFMA findings, you can prioritize where to start your treatment plan and what the intervention is. There are many great mobility techniques available -in SFMA Level 2 we discuss Reset options, but the primary focus to our course is Reinforcement and Reloading.
Infants develop movement in patterns, not individual muscles. They learn to control movements before they progress to a more challenging posture. Using the neurodevelopmental perspective – how we learned to move as infants – we have developed a model to guide motor control programming to mimic what we learned in our early years.
When you leave this course, you will be equipped with a motor control reprogramming tool to immediately integrate into your clinical practice.
Anyone who has taken the SFMA Level 1 is welcome to attend.
- Explain the concepts of Reset, Reinforce, and Reload and where to integrate them into patient care
- Review Local Biomechanical Assessments.
- Demonstrate mobility treatment effectiveness by retesting movement.
- Describe motor control learning principles.
- Demonstrate progression of motor control interventions through neurodevelopmental postures.
- Describe the concept of pattern assistance and its purpose in motor control learning.
Why SFMA Level 2? - Now that you identified the problem, let's talk about solutions.
- This course teaches healthcare professionals how to use the SFMA findings to guide their interventions - from mobility techniques to reprogramming motor control dysfunctions
FURTHER TRAINING INFORMATION
- 2 day live seminar
- Certification by FMS - Functional Movement Screen
- Max. 20 course participants
- Participation fees: Kombi 999,- € inkl. MwSt.
- EARLY BIRD: Kombi 899,- € inkl. MwSt.
- Participation fees regular 559,- € inkl. MwSt.
- EARLY BIRD regular: 499,- € inkl. MwSt.
- Manual for deepening the contentes
- 1-year online-access to www.functionalmovement.com
- Language English
- With your registration you will receive access to the SFMA Level 1 online course 6 weeks before the seminar. This online course is the prerequisite for participation in the seminar.
- A free cancellation of this seminar is not possible with the beginning of the registration and the receipt of the online access, thus the intellectual good of the education. In case of cancellation before the seminar, the amount of the online course of 600,00 Euro will be deducted.
In vielen deutschen Großstädten buchbar!
Achtung - begrenzte Teilnehmeranzahl!