FCS - Fundamental Capacity Screen
Enhancing performance is a common goal for many, but what if there are fundamental fitness issues hindering those you train from reaching their true potential?
The Fundamental Capacity Screen (FCS) gives you those answers and is an innovative approach to fitness testing to get your clients and athletes on the most efficient path to optimal performance. FCS was designed to test four (4) key components of athletic capacity and identify issues affecting an individual's ability to:
- Produce power
- Store and reuse energy
- Maintain posture under load
- Control balance
During FCS Online, learn from FMS performance experts and case studies about:
- Four (4) key components of fitness
- How to test these components
- Corrective and conditioning strategies
- Course language: English
- Certificate of participation (issued by FMS)
- Regular price 199,- € inkl. MwSt.
- Manual included
- 1 year access for free to FMS-App, with international reference scores