Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
FCS - Fundamental Capacity Screen
Enhancing performance is a common goal for many, but what if there are fundamental fitness issues hindering those you train from reaching their true potential?
In order to test those fundamental fitness issues, you can make use of the Fundamental Capacity Screen (FCS). The FCS is an innovative approach to fitness testing which helps you guide your clients and athletes more efficiently on their path to optimal performance.
It tests the four key components of athletic capacity and identifies issues affecting an individual's ability to:
- produce power
- store and reuse energy
- maintain posture under load
- control balance
During FCS Online, learn from FMS performance experts and case studies about:
- four (4) key components of fitness
- how to test these components
- corrective and conditioning strategies
- Difference between movement dysfunction & deficiency
- Perform a Fundamental Capacity Screen
- Learn all about the development of FCS
- FMS 1 certified persons
- Trainers from the fields fitness, sports, athletik und movement
- Therapists from the fields physical therapy, sports therapy and ostepathy
- Special forces like police, military and firefighters
- Course language: English
- Duration: 1,5 days
- Day 1 09:00 - 18:00 Uhr (Deviations are possible)
- Day 2: 09:00 - 14:00 Uhr (Deviations are possible)
- Certificate of participation (issued by FMS)
- Maximum 30 participants
- Regular price 599,- € inkl. MwSt.
- EARLY BIRD: 499,- € inkl. MwSt.
- Manual included
- 1 year access for free to FMS-App, with international reference scores